Losing weight sure is difficult, but not as difficult as you think it to be. With a conscious effort, you can lose weight easily.
Following are the 25 simple tips that can help you lose weight in ten days:
1. Increase Water Intake (The Water Therapy) – Water is a very important factor in any weight reduction program. Consumption of water cleanses the toxins from the body in the form of urine. Drink about 4 to 5 liters of water every day.
2. Green Tea Instead Of Coffee Or Tea – Drinking a cup of hot green tea every morning on an empty stomach can cleanse the toxins in your body. Green tea has low calories and starting your day with it instead of tea or coffee is very good tip for weight loss.
3. Hot Water With Lemon And Honey – Hot water with lemon and honey is a great trick for losing weight. To make:
-Mix a spoon of lime juice and half a spoon of honey to hot or lukewarm water.
-Drink this every morning on an empty stomach to aid your weight loss in 10 days.
4. Reduce The Intake Of Carbohydrates – Rice contains a lot of calories and carbohydrates in it. Reducing the intake of rice can reduce weight to a great extent.
5. Increase Protein Intake – Protein is a muscle builder that can effectively reduce the fat in our body. It can also convert the loose fat into muscles. Increase the intake of protein and replace carbohydrates food with protein food.
6. Increase Fiber Intake – Having food with soluble fibers is a great way to reduce weight. Consuming foods that contain soluble fibers will shed the weight by reducing the bad cholesterol in your body. Soluble fibers dissolve in water and form a gel like substance inside the body which slows down digestion. Food with soluble fibers keeps your stomach full for a longer time and this prevents overeating.
Soluble fibers control diabetes effectively. Soluble fibers are kind to your heart, it reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and strokes by preventing the absorption of LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol.
7. Avoid The Problem Of Constipation – Constipation can delay weight reduction process a lot. This is because the toxic and waste components are not flushed out from your body. Make sure you keep your system clean and toxin-free.
Drink lots of water and juices. Also have food rich in fiber like apples, oats and green vegetables. You can have banana or ripe papaya; it is rich in vitamins and is a natural laxative.
8. Avoid junk food completely! Junk foods like pizza, burgers, sausages, etc. do not contain any nutritive value. All they offer is fat and added weight. Junk food is the most common factor for putting on weight. Steer clear of these items.
9. Soy Protein – This protein is a plant-derived protein and helps in weight reduction as its low in fat. Adding the right amount of soy protein to your diet can help you reduce weight further.
You can use soy nuggets, soy granules, miso, tempeh and tofu for cooking. Soy products have all the essential amino acids are less in calorie. No doubt soy milk and tofu have become so popular.
10. Consume Low-Calorie Food – The trick to losing weight in 10 days is to consume low-calorie food to reduce weight. Add boiled food to your diet and avoid foods that are sweet, rich in fats or fried.
11. Get Rid Of Food Cravings – Food craving is very common and an uncontrollable factor among obese people. Never consume snacks or food when you have food craving sensation. Instead, drink plenty of water to avoid it.
You have to motivate yourself to ditch the junk food and switch over to healthy options. Healthy foods are also delicious; all you have to be is an innovative cook!
12. Protein Meal Twice A Day – A meal that is rich in protein can promote weight loss enormously. So it’s necessary to consume a protein rich meal at least twice a day. Preferably have it for your breakfast and dinner.
13. Never consume more than 3 proper meals a day. And most importantly, only the meal for your lunch can be heavy; whereas your breakfast and dinner should always be light. This is one of the most important tip on how to lose weight in 10 days at home naturally.
14. Prefer Sprouts To Fatty Snacks – Boiled sprouts are rich in nutrients and have fewer calories. They can be consumed twice a day for brunch or in the evening time 2 hours before dinner. They provide you better nutrients than any other snack. Plus they aid your weight loss.
15. Proper Exercise – Working out is very important to lose weight and the simple equation to stay fit is: Proper diet + work out = FIT. You can start it at home with simple exercises like sit ups or skipping for about 10 -15 minutes a day. You can also go for morning or evening walks and jogging.
16. Consume Fruits With High Water Content And Less Calories – Fruits and vegetables like water melon, cucumber, and papaya have very less calories. They can be consumed for brunch or in the evening as salads as they make you full. These fruits are best suited for weight loss as they have more water and lesser calories.
17. Keep A Count Of Your BMI And BMR – Check your body metabolic index (BMI) and body metabolic rate (BMR). This gives you the amount of calories you should consume and the amount of calories that are burnt in your body – giving you a better clarity of your body system.
18. Avoid Red Meat – Red meat is highly dangerous as it not only leads to obesity but also diseases like cancer. So avoid it at all costs.
19. Avoid Carbonized Drinks – Instead of these carbonized drinks, try and have lime juice, green tea or tender coconut water.
20. Avoid The Three White Poisons – Rice, Sugar, Salt: Rice, sugar and salt MUST be avoided in your diet to the extent possible. You cannot totally avoid these but you sure can control their consumption quantity.
21. Prefer Salads To Juices – Liquid foods like juices get digested quickly whereas salads stay in your body for about 6 hours, making you feel fuller for long. Consume salads instead of juices but do not add bananas, pineapple, jack fruit or any other calorie rich fruits to your salad.
22. Maintain Your Sugar Level – It is necessary to maintain your sugar level at 140. If your sugar level shoots up more than 140, your pancreas produces more amount of insulin to convert the sugar into fat. So in order to control this, you should consume foods that maintain your sugar level.
23. Never Skip Your Meals – When you skip your meal thinking that you might lose weight, you actually gain weight. This is because the hunger stays in your body and the next time you consume food, you end up consuming twice the quantity. This is also another important tip for you to abate the worry on how to lose weight in 10 days naturally.
24. Reduce Your Food Consumption To 1/3 Of What You Consume Now – It is clear that the food that you are consuming now leads to obesity. So you will have to reduce this quantity to one third. If your hunger still persists, consume fiber-rich fruits or vegetables as your dessert.
25. Do It Now – Some get tempted by food or have no time to start the weight loss program. Remember that it’s now or never. Start your weight loss program and strictly stick to your diet.