Now you can see hardly 2-3 lip pan are glosses all the rest are satin finish lip colors. Now I would love to mention some shades that I think are very much pigmented. They are from 1st row shade no. 4, 6, 7, and 8. From second row the shades are 2, 3, and 7. From third row 3, 5, 6, 7, 8. From fourth row shades are 2, 5, 7, 8. Rest are medium pigmented.
I brought this palette in 10 dollar offer plus shipping 12.45 dollar. As it was in offer so I can’t resist myself to get it. The palette contains some really nice shades. And not to mention it contains all shades starting from orange, pink, brown , red and even a deep maroon one which is why worth to buy. It is travel friendly as it is sleek so easy to carry while travelling. The shades are mostly satin finish and staying power is 3-4 hours on my lips. It can survive small snacks. It transfers to cups and glasses which little is embarrassing. I wish the palette comes with a lip brush and a mirror.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Have 32 different shades in one palette.
- The lipsticks are satin finish so not drying out your lips.
- The staying power is 3-4 hours.
- The palette contains mixed pigmented and medium pigmented shades.
- There is no smell in lip colors so I guess that is good one
- The shades are transferable.
- Can’t survive big meals.
- Some shades are not for all skin types.
- No mirror or lip brush provided.
- Availability is an issue.