1. Midomi tells you what song is stuck in your head just by listening to you hum.
It’s like Shazam for your inner DJ.
4. Priv Note lets you send notes that self-destruct after being read.
8. Very Short List is a short and sweet daily roundup of things you’ll want to read.
9. Fashion Infographics has a chart for every fashion thing you’ve ever wondered about.
11. What Should I Read Next gives you reading suggestions based on books you’ve liked.
12. Jade Beall is a photographer whose work highlights women of every age and size feeling comfortable in their bodies.
14. Women’s Media Center is a platform and resource for elevating women’s voices in the media.
16. UnPlugTheTV gives you short educational videos to watch when you’re feeling the need to veg.
18. Avoid Humans shows you which bars and restaurants around you are the least crowded.
19. The Toast is the where funny smart women write things for other funny and smart women.
20. The Middle Finger Project is a site for growing your business and growing your nerve.
21. My Colortopia lets you upload a photo to see what your room would look like with any paint color.
23. Operation Beautiful is a site aimed at ending women and girls’ negative thoughts about their bodies.
26. Cooking for Engineers is for analytical minds who want a different way to learn about food science.
28. Design*Sponge Biz Ladies shows you how successful creative women got where they are today.
30. 3-Minute Journal lets you write a short entry each day and gauge your mood across time using keywords.
31. Kiva is a micro-loaning site where you can loan $25 to women and men all over the world to help with their small business.