It’s crazy how fast a year goes by! Looking back always helps online seller establish what worked and what did not, not only for your inventory but also your marketing. Here is a list of five trends you should definitely implement in the upcoming year!
1. Social Media Marketing: It is in the business’ interest to get to know about the demographic profile of customers. In addition they should be aware of the latest contemporary trends and conversations that are happening on social networks.
2. Ad Re-Targeting: Today, businesses use content marketing tactics by producing valuable, engaging content that is designed for specific customers. Content on social media is becoming more conversational in nature. Consumers value those brands that show their human face.
3. Search Engine Optimization: The goal of Google, Bing and other search engines is to provide their users with the most relevant and highest quality content. It goes without saying that these days social signals may play a key role in organic search rankings.
4. Mobile Marketing: We are living in an era that is characterized by mobile readiness, responsive design as well as the revival of “going local.” Businesses are encouraged to produce content that “scales down” on mobiles. Such content may include marketing emails, eNewsletters, websites, and social posts.
5. Video Marketing: When it comes to potential reach, video is priceless. YouTube is currently receiving more than one billion unique visitors every month – that’s more than any other channel, apart from Facebook.