2. Fill in your brows – Even if you don’t fill in your brows on a daily basis, fill them in for your pictures. Your eyes and face will look so much more complete if your brows are looking polished. This especially goes for blondes. Blonde eyebrows will disappear in photographs.
3. Makeup will photograph 2 shades lighter – In the picture above, Mallory’s lip stick color was a seriously BRIGHT orange, but you would never guess it by look at the picture. Makeup doesn’t translate as vibrant in photographs. I recommend doing your blush, eyes and lip color a little more vibrant than you normally would.
4. Use powder – Even if your makeup is applied perfectly, if you look shiny in your pictures it can ruin your whole look. Once your makeup is complete, use a finishing or setting powder to make everything more matte. I recommend even taking some powder with you (or oil blotting sheets), especially if it’s a warm day.
5. Wear false lashes – I have never had a bride who didn’t like wearing false lashes, even if they were hesitant about them at first. 95% of the people in my portfolio are wearing false lashes, and they make all the difference! Once again, Mallory’s false lashes were sooo long, but in the pictures they look perfectly proportionate. If you want something more natural, buy the individual lashes and just put a few on the outer corners.
8. Wear lip gloss– I, myself, never wear lip gloss. I am a chapstick girl through and through. But when it comes to photos, lip gloss is a must. I consider my lips on the smaller side, so wearing lip gloss really helps them look full and plump in pictures.
9. Wear black mascara – Some people think black is too harsh for their skin tone, but I promise that when it comes to pictures, black looks good on everyone. Wearing black mascara will bring out your eyes a lot more than brown will.
Get your MAKEUP HERE