Lemon Beauty Tips, Beauty Tips with Lemon Juice, Beauty Tips Lemon Juice: Lemons also contain a high amount of Vitamin C. Lemon juice is a natural antioxidant which helps stimulate collagen production in your skin.
* Mix a teaspoon each of cream, lemon juice and honey and rub it on your lips. Use for a week to see results.
* Mix a teaspoon of honey, a few drops of fresh lemon juice and a drop of sweet almond oil. Apply this on the face and allow it to dry for 20 minutes and wash off.
* Mix cold milk and fresh lemon juice with powdered almonds or powdered orange peel or oatmeal. Rub the skin gently with this mix.
* Mix a tablespoon of honey with two tablespoons of finely ground almonds and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Rub this gently on the face. Rinse off with warm water.
* You will agree that your hands are on show just as much as your face. Pamper your hands with this simple & inexpensive lotion.
* Mix 3 tsp lemon juice, 6 tsp honey and 8 tsp almond oil in a dish. Massage well into hands for 10 to 12 minutes. Wash with a mixture of equal portions of vinegar and water. Preserve this lotion in a bottle for use on your hands. This lotion keeps well for 2 weeks.