There are somethings in the is world which are just so much better than others. We are talking about those little things in life which really do make life worth living.
Here we are looking at The 36 Absolute Best Things in the World. Feel free to share your own greatest things in life with us.
1. Peeling the plastic off something that you have just bought.
2. Pealing the glue off the back of a gift card.
3. Dangling a cool metal chain over your hand and slowly lowering it down so it collects in your palm.
4. Dipping your hand into a deep bag of uncooked rice
5. Or beans.
6. Having a full tank of gas.
7. Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing it’s waaaay earlier than you think.
8. Waking up rested from a nap and realizing barely any time has passed.
9. Wrapping a freshly dried blanket around you.
10. Winning on eBay.
11. Showering for the first time after a haircut.
12. Tearing out a piece of perforated paper perfectly.
13. Using a new toothbrush for the first time.
14. Putting on your glasses right after you cleaned them.
15. When a vending machine accepts your dollar on the first try.
16. Putting on a new pair of socks.
17. Taking off your socks right before getting into bed.
18. Getting a Facebook bingo.
19. Free samples.
20. Sleeping with your pet.
21. When the dentist says you have no cavities.
22. That feeling in your stomach when you go over down a big hill.
23. When a stranger stops the elevator for you.
24. When the lights go down right before the start of a concert.
25. Seeing pictures of your parents when they were younger.
26. Finding a parking meter with time left on it.
27. Seeing a movie in an empty theater.
28. Achieving the perfect milk to cereal ratio.
29. Wearing shorts for the first time of the season.
30. Finding out you have a mutual friend with someone you just met.
31. Watching your milk mix into your coffee.
32. The brief moment you drive under a bridge on a rainy day.
33. Finding a curly fry in your order of regular fries.
35. Getting a high five from an ice cream cone.
36. Pushing a tape into a VCR.